Plan B Blog Quotes

"I'm talking about an ice-nine event that radically and almost spontaneously alters our upward trajectory of standard-of-living."
(take me to that blog)

"We are overly dependent on frail things."
(take me to that blog)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

From the People Who Want to Nationalize Everything (else)

I'm sorry. I know this blog is austensibly about my plan to escape the grid, but occasionally I sneak in an example of why the grid is at such peril. Well, this falls in the latter category.


From the folks who have declared martial law over banks, the finance industry, the insurance industry, the auto industry, all employee compensation, and one sixth of the US economy bound up in health care... we got this letter yesterday:

Here is the important part:


If they can't keep track of the stuff that gets them money which they turn around and use against me to confiscate even more money... where does anyone think this is headed? "Yes, Mr. Smith, your liver transplant request filed three years ago is approved. We have the organ here somewhere, please be patient while it is being located."

1 comment:

  1. Nice... did you actually file a paper return or was this an e-file?

    ReplyDelete