Plan B Blog Quotes

"I'm talking about an ice-nine event that radically and almost spontaneously alters our upward trajectory of standard-of-living."
(take me to that blog)

"We are overly dependent on frail things."
(take me to that blog)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Still Paranoid After All These... Months

For reasons that I will happily explain at some future date, I have temporarily suspended contributions to this blog.  But that certainly does not mean that my fertile mind is suffering some twitchy, moribund velleity.

At present, I am making regular posts at backWORDS, a blog about word roots and relationships - trust me, it's more interesting than it sounds here.

I have also gotten better at sharing my thoughts on restaurants where I dine.

So, stay in touch, drop me a line, eat what you like.

Be of good cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment